• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 08:21:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 118
Total: 118

Gloomy day here

Started by Mugwump, December 18, 2012, 01:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

well, after the G'kids left that is....LOL..had a visit this morn'n for a couple of hours while #2 son finished up some shopping.
It's dismal out..cold, damp, rainy. snowy, blah type weather...in a nut shell..it sucks.... :o
I got a few water changes done and cleaned some slates...other than that...nada..
Hope it's better where you're at....???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

68 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 18, 2012, 02:16:52 PM
68 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.

That's my idea of a perfect day to be outside.  In my 20 years of working outside, I came to the conclusion that there were only about 3 days every year that were perfect...  not too hot, not too cold, not too windy, not too dry, not too wet, but just perfect days.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Pretty much perfect if you're doing physical labor.  If I'm just messing around out of doors I prefer it hotter.  I like to sweat.  I feel that it removes the excess beer from my system.  But any day at work when I can leave the front and back doors open and let the fresh air flow through is a good day.
Always move forward. Never look back.