• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 10:50:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 187
Total: 187

Glazed cones for those extra special fish tanks!

Started by Barb, December 08, 2014, 12:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

I just made a few, dark blues, dark greens, tan, white, and dark pink.  All with other colors splashed over.  They are all guaranteed tank safe and I have many happy glazed cone customers who swear by them.  9" tall.  $25 each.  Just pm if interested or reply here.  Thanks!
Barb

Barb

more

LizStreithorst

Ohhhh, I really like 6 and 7.  Shame I don't need more cones.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Awesome looking cones, Barb......very,very nice.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

Really nice looking cones!  I'll have to get a hold of you when I need a couple after the holidays

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

PaulineMi

Received my cones from Barb and here's what happened in the tanks....

Cone number three in the tank for these guys. They're always bickering over who gets first choice.
The Turq in the back is eating Captain Bob's Frenzy.

The Dantums accepted theirs as a neat new addition to the tank....

Thank you Barb.  The cones are lovely....one isn't pictured yet....and the little extra item is very pretty.  ;)  I still think you have pheromones infused in these cones.   ;D

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...some of my angels go for the 'frenzy' too, even tho the cory's and BN's try to get their share first....LOL.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Well, those pics really made my day Pauline.  So glad the fish like my cones.  Your fish are superb!  And your photo skills are too.
Barb

Ron Sower

Pauline, Would you tell us what f-stop you were shooting the discuss with?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

JR

Barb your cones are very nice. Will have to get some before I go to KY. Ups wont drop anything off at the house. I don't even have a street # I have to use a PO box and that's 30 mile away. Pauline your fish are always so awesome.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Barb

Thanks JR, and good luck with your move.  We are doing that too, next month. 
Barb