• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 09:44:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 121
Total: 121

Howdy

Started by Mugwump, December 17, 2012, 10:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Another Monday.....sheesh, #1 sons car went on the fritz....it's a piece of junk anyway, but it's paid for so he's trying to salvage it....but cars aren't as easy ,nor as cheap, to work on yourself now days. Hopefully it's just the starter.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Good luck.  I took mine in for a break job today.  It was 2 new batteries last month.  Mine is a 99 Ford diesel van.  Last June it the serpentine belt and water pump.  It had to go to a diesel specailst for oil leaking from a bad O ring in a hard to reach place.   

I've told the van in the strong voice I can sometimes have that little stuff is OK but the engine and transmission must outlast me.  The diesel man told me that mine has the good engine... that they put started putting a lesser quality engine in them shortly after I bought mine.  Hope he's right.  I totally fall to pieces when something I don't understand goes wrong with the van.
Always move forward. Never look back.