• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 08:11:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 177
Total: 177

Welcome Home Barb

Started by LizStreithorst, December 12, 2012, 04:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Barb is back home.  Actually, she was only away for 6 hours.  She had surgery today for a torn rotator cuff and torn bicep.  She thinks that she's Wonder Woman and keeps hurting herself ::)  I know that she's home and feeling not too bad (bet you an nickle she's full of opioids).

Her surgeon says that she may need reconstructive surgery on both shoulders.  You know how it it...groomers like to groom, accountants like to count, and surgons like to surge.  I saw her in June.  She didn't look deformed to me then.  She certainly didn't look like she was falling apart and in need of reconstruction.

Sorry Barb.  Gald it went well.  Will phone later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Hey Barb, hope you are feeling better very soon, and wish you a speedy recovery.

Dennis

Mugwump

I'm glad that you're back home and mending, Barb. Take it slow and get better...the rehab will start soon enough...type left handed...you can do it...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Barb

thanks all, much pain
WW   wonder woman ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on December 12, 2012, 06:18:15 PM
thanks all, much pain
WW   wonder woman ;D

more drugs..nyuk nyuk... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Hope you feel better soon Barb.
Scott

Barb

thanks all.  hurt today.  ice pack is my friend for awhile

4 repairs in my rt shoulder
barb

Jo

Hope you feel better soon Barb! I know that surgery is painful!
Jo

Mir

Aww. I'm glad it went okay. Feel better soon! <3
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'