• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:16:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 153
Total: 154

Passionate for angels take home honors in 2012

Started by P4Angels, December 11, 2012, 11:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Tonight was the annual Greater Seattle Aquarium Society (GSAS) Christmas party and award banquet, Passionate for angels (Lori and I) took home the following awards:

Best Fish room - 2012

Breeder Award Program (BAP):
Novice Breeder
Intermediate Breeder
Advanced Breeder
Senior breeder

Horticulture Award Program (HAP):
Novice Plant breeder
Aquatic Horticulturist

Also

BAP Rookies of the year for 2012

[I will post a pic when Ron sends it to me]

(shhh don't tell them we have been breeding Angels for almost 6 years)  lol
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

BallAquatics

Jo

Wow that it awesome! Congratulations Aron & Lori!
Jo

P4Angels

Thanks all, I just do my water changes and feed them and  truly the fish do all the work.. We are so blessed with some of the best water around.  Thanks again

Lori picked up some more shrimp (super tiger and Blue Velvets that make 6 varieties now) @ the meeting last night Give us until spring and we can start sharing some of these with other forum members.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

BallAquatics

Quote from: P4Angels on December 12, 2012, 02:27:32 PM
Lori picked up some more shrimp (super tiger and Blue Velvets that make 6 varieties now) @ the meeting last nigh Give us until spring and we can start sharing some of these with other forum members.

Put me down for some Blue Velvet...  I've been drooling over them on AquaBid for a couple months now.

Dennis

Mugwump

How big a tank for those shrimp......5 gal work??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Quote from: Mugwump on December 12, 2012, 04:48:05 PM
How big a tank for those shrimp......5 gal work??

We use a 15 that I divided into 2 sections, but others have had them in 5 gallon tanks...

Mugwump

ok...heaven knows, I have a 'few' 10's sitting around....LOL..a 10 gal it is....
Jon

P4Angels

Quote from: Mugwump on December 12, 2012, 06:42:03 PM
ok...heaven knows, I have a 'few' 10's sitting around....LOL..a 10 gal it is....

2 bad your not closer I have 4 or 5 in garage you could have.... :P