• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 02:15:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 124
Total: 125

Chinese food...

Started by Mugwump, October 27, 2014, 05:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Sweet & Sour chicken, with fried rice....Jan had the Sesame Chicken, with the fried rice.....excellent dinner......been a while since we've had it....yum... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I'm gonna grill some rainbow trout tonight. Cook up a mess o' rice to go with it.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 27, 2014, 07:55:06 PM
We had Subway.

Our Subway is a good one, being a college town they have everything very fresh....the toasted meatball sub's are really tasty here...........
Jon

JC

We had chili dogs. Wanted something simple and easy after a long day at work

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on October 27, 2014, 08:18:33 PM

that works...MMmmm..ever had the dogs with leftover sloppy Joe's on top...??....shredded cheese too??
Jon

BallAquatics

Grilled baby swiss.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 27, 2014, 08:23:46 PM
Grilled baby swiss.....

Dennis

MMmm..Swiss Loraine.....baby young Limburger is good too, not as strong and a great flavor...
Jon

JC

Quote from: Mugwump on October 27, 2014, 08:20:25 PM

that works...MMmmm..ever had the dogs with leftover sloppy Joe's on top...??....shredded cheese too??

Oh yeah

Ron Sower

Quote from: JC on October 27, 2014, 08:38:11 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 27, 2014, 08:20:25 PM

Oh yeah
Wouldn't that basically be a suuped up chili cheese dog?
[/quote]
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 27, 2014, 06:50:56 PM
I'm gonna grill some rainbow trout tonight. Cook up a mess o' rice to go with it.

Turned out horrible. Threw it out! I'd frozen the fish and didn't have them frozen in water. The fish flavor was way too strong.  Yuck!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Well, that's a shame.  You had my mouth watering.  I'm sure your's was too.  Nothing is better that good fish but nothing is worse than bad fish :(
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on October 27, 2014, 08:37:02 PM
MMmm..Swiss Loraine.....

The local Meijer deli has some very Sweet Loraine!

Dennis

Mugwump

One of my very, very favorite groups.....Jan and I, went down to see the 'Demons and Wizards ' tour concert in Chicago, at the Auditorium theater...........the acoustics there are amongst the best in the world..............ah, the matches were lit, and the joy was passed..again and again....what a great memory.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

From 'Look at Yourself'.....

Jon