• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:29:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 175
Total: 176

Yum, Saturday's menu....

Started by Mugwump, October 25, 2014, 02:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....kielbasa with those Velveeta shells and cheese tonight....MMMmm..where's my horseradish ?? :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on October 25, 2014, 02:56:24 PM
....kielbasa with those Velveeta shells and cheese tonight....MMMmm..where's my horseradish ?? :D

Italian beef/Italian sausage with sweet peppers..'dunked'.....and fries  :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Gale and I made beef stew today. It's for the feast tomorrow at the sport club. We do this on the last Sunday trap shoot of the season. Another friend is bringing chili, and yet another doesn't cook, so he's bringing pizza. There will be plenty of other stuff. When spring time rolls around, I'm going to suggest we do this on the first trap shoot as well. Once a year isn't enough. LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 25, 2014, 05:39:05 PM
Gale and I made beef stew today. It's for the feast tomorrow at the sport club. We do this on the last Sunday trap shoot of the season. Another friend is bringing chili, and yet another doesn't cook, so he's bringing pizza. There will be plenty of other stuff. When spring time rolls around, I'm going to suggest we do this on the first trap shoot as well. Once a year isn't enough. LOL

Sounds like a party not a skeet shoot...LOL....if the pizza's no good, slap it on an arm and wing it....LOL
Jon

Rjb3

The party is over and trap is done for the season. What a spread! On top of the pizza, stew and chili we had: Fish, Hot Wings, Bacon wrapped water chestnuts, deviled eggs, lots of chip and dip, chocolate chip cookies, and last but not least . . . . Birthday cake.

It's not all about the shooting. It's the stories, and the food, and the people.  What a great bunch of people. A good time was had by all.

Oh, BTW, I fixed my shooting problem. With the wind blowing hard most week ends and sending the birds low, I moved my soft focus down to the trap house. Big mistake. You need to focus in the distance not the foreground. You pick up the target sooner because your eyes adjust quicker to the target coming out of the trap house at close range when your focus is in the distance. I needed you all to know that. LOL

Mugwump

...sounds like a great day there, Bob..... ;D......lotsa eats, and good friends....
Jon