• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 01:54:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 102
Total: 102

Merry Christmas to me!

Started by BallAquatics, December 10, 2012, 05:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Well, I just couldn't stand it anymore!  PetSolutions sent me a discount code yesterday and I used to for a H.O.T. Magnum filter.  Less than $50 total with free shipping.  Should be here tomorrow, but I have to work.   :(   With a little luck I'll get done early, but I'm not counting on it as it's a network engineering job in this massive semi truck garage.

Dennis

Mugwump

You'll like it a lot, I have two running right now...one with the basket floss/carbon..and one with the cartridge filter.....I have a Diatom running on a 110 now too....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

I agree you will love it. I love mine.
Jo

BallAquatics

Well now I know why it's UPS that talks logistics and not FedEx!

Remember back on Monday...  I was expecting a Tuesday delivery....

I'm only about 20 minutes from the FedEx terminal in Vandalia, OH and that's where my package started out.  Well, watching the tracking, it spent 2 hours on the road over to Grove City - that's south of Columbus.  After spending the day there, it was sent on another 2 hour trip further south down to Cincinnati.  At that point I guess FedEx said, "Where the hell is Tremont City", and handed the package over to the U.S. Postal service.  It showed up at the Post Office this morning.   :P

I installed the water polishing filter and set it up on a 75 gallon tank.  So far so good!

Dennis

PaulineMi

Such inefficiency!   

My Magnum HOT filter just died but I plan on replacing it.  You'll be happy with yours. They're such versatile units.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Pauline..you might just need an impeller..if the motor's still good??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

It's gone.  I couldn't figure out how to do anything with it. I had a parts list, a diagram, I fiddled around with it and finally gave up.   :-\
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)