• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:16:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 206
Total: 206

Fish Room face lift Day 1

Started by P4Angels, December 09, 2012, 11:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Quote from: b125killer on December 11, 2012, 06:04:00 AM
It looks good. Are Them the tanks that you just redid the shelving for?

They are, we wanted more room to sit back and enjoy the fish.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on December 12, 2012, 02:29:26 PM
Quote from: b125killer on December 11, 2012, 06:04:00 AM
It looks good. Are Them the tanks that you just redid the shelving for?

They are, we wanted more room to sit back and enjoy the fish.

Amen, you have to kick back and enjoy it too.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

OMG  :o :o :o  I think that if Aron gets the idea to rearrange the fish room again I am going to lock myself in the bedroom or lock him in so that we don't change it around like this!!! but...I have to admit it is really taking shape and is so much more enjoyable now!!  :D

Mugwump

LOL...next time he gets the 'itch'...he can come do mine... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

I would not put the dehumidifier water into the system either for he same reasons as Bill mentioned. It's an uncontrolled dose of metallics.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

LizStreithorst

But does the dehumidfier not just take out H2O?  Where do the metalics come from, the copper coils?
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels2

The H2O from the dehumidifier only gives off maybe 2 gallons of water and it is going into a treated 100 gal tank the only kids that don't get it is the habrosus and pygmy cory's and shrimp..Everyone else is so much happier now

P4Angels

Another weekend comes to a close and closer to the end result.  Almost there, Will post some pic's when We get done.  Hope im not out in snow building another rack, but do what I have to get get this project done. 
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on December 16, 2012, 07:31:26 PM
Another weekend comes to a close and closer to the end result.  Almost there, Will post some pic's when We get done.  Hope im not out in snow building another rack, but do what I have to get get this project done.

No garage??...do it in the front room....LOL..what's a little saw dust? :P
Jon

b125killer

I built a stand next to a tank. I didn't even think about where the saw dust was going to go.
I have a few tanks that need to be moved from the upper level to the lower. one of them is a 72 gallon bow. Not looking forward to that.
but then i can get a real fish room going.
Scott

P4Angels

[size=78%]No garage??...do it in the front room....LOL..what's a little saw dust?[/size] :P

I have a small storage area that has a garage door.  The garage was converted into a all purpose room (our fish room LOL) So i guess you would have to say I don't have a garage. 

Mugwump

Any more pics of your progress??.....
Jon

P4Angels

I will post them after x-mas....

P4Angels

Updates on fish room:

100 gallon tank update

50 gallon planted w/ Discus:

Mugwump

Jon