• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:00:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137

(Wednesday) Coffee, coffee, and more coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2014, 07:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....We slept in....even the demon, and the girls.. ;D.....coffee tastes so good, another pot here pretty quick....MMMmmm...rainy, windy, and dark out.....the warm bed is calling me back.....HMMmmmm???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Yeah we got the dark clouds too. But it's up to 84 today after the cold front.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

wsantia1

Supposed to get 2.5 inches of rain today.  Temps at 79 before we get hit with a cold front.  I guess I'll put on another pot of coffee if i'm going to stay up.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 15, 2014, 08:37:59 AM
Supposed to get 2.5 inches of rain today.  Temps at 79 before we get hit with a cold front.  I guess I'll put on another pot of coffee if i'm going to stay up.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ kinda day, huh?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 15, 2014, 08:53:15 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 15, 2014, 08:37:59 AM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ kinda day, huh?.....

Sure is. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I should add that my 'Wheaties' are delicious......Manny/Abby like the soggy ones....LOL
Jon