• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:10:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 155
Total: 156

"one of these things is unlike the others"

Started by Mugwump, October 14, 2014, 09:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 14, 2014, 09:15:21 AM
....Sesame Street day at Mugger's World.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice Jon. How did he end up there?  8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

New_b0401

Can't wait to some see all your amazing angels! These are beautiful :) I didn't know you kept discus?! I hope to get into those someday, but I'll stick with angels fro now  ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: New_b0401 on October 14, 2014, 09:25:58 AM
Can't wait to some see all your amazing angels! These are beautiful :) I didn't know you kept discus?! I hope to get into those someday, but I'll stick with angels fro now  ;D

I don't carry discus...LOL...it's a refugee from Scott, he sold a few at the swap, and had this lonely little waif left.....unbeknown to me, he gave it to Jan....so I popped him in the largest volume of water here.....he didn't even discolor, or stress....hopped right up for food with his new friends just like he'd always lived here.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...I'm name him 'Ichabod'........
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

New_b0401

Quote from: Mugwump on October 14, 2014, 09:34:19 AM
Quote from: New_b0401 on October 14, 2014, 09:25:58 AM

I don't carry discus...LOL...it's a refugee from Scott, he sold a few at the swap, and had this lonely little waif left.....unbeknown to me, he gave it to Jan....so I popped him in the largest volume of water here.....he didn't even discolor, or stress....hopped right up for food with his new friends just like he'd always lived here.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...I'm name him 'Ichabod'........

Lol leave it to Jan to sneak a new one in ;) love the name he is very pretty!

LizStreithorst

I can see an identity crisis in it's future.  (that is, of course unless you get 5 more)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 14, 2014, 12:46:17 PM
I can see an identity crisis in it's future.  (that is, of course unless you get 5 more)

Ya know Manny was down with me this morn'n.....he zeroed right in on the new guy,,,,,LOL
Jon

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on October 14, 2014, 06:32:41 PM
Manny is a smarty.   ;D

Yes he is, Pauline.....we've had many animals over the years, smart ones too...but Manny is the most personable, and intelligent, cat that I have ever run across.....must be the Persian/Siamese blood...??
mind you some days he just goes into demon 'cat' mode....stalking the bird cages....LOL...or attacking feet.. ;D...or ambushing a 100lb shepherd, trying to get her to play......he's a real character, and belongs here too....."we're all Bozo's on this bus"  ;D
Jon

b125killer

It makes me happy that he's enjoying his new home. I think you were out dumping water when i gave him to Jan ::). Did she tell you in the car or surprise you when you got home? By the way Ichabod loves blood worms ;D.

Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 15, 2014, 06:00:21 AM
It makes me happy that he's enjoying his new home. I think you were out dumping water when i gave him to Jan ::). Did she tell you in the car or surprise you when you got home? By the way Ichabod loves blood worms ;D.

When we got home.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 15, 2014, 06:00:21 AM

Why yes he does...holds his own very well with the tank piggies too... ;D
Jon

EdKaz

Quote"one of these things is unlike the others"

Well ya certainly got ME on this one. Here I thought it was the horizontally floating plant that was "unlike the others"  ;)  :)

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on October 15, 2014, 07:47:44 PM
Quote"one of these things is unlike the others"

Well ya certainly got ME on this one. Here I thought it was the horizontally floating plant that was "unlike the others"  ;)  :)

I put it back now.....the BN climb it and break it loose....it's plastic......
Jon