• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:35:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 140
Total: 141

More free fish

Started by LizStreithorst, October 10, 2014, 08:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

They'd better be turning.  If not, they ain't worth much.  I never kept fish from this pair so I don't know.  They were natural parent raisers from the get go.  George bought the pair.  He bought them because they are such great parent raisers.  Some fish are naturals and some are forever clueless.  I thought that I could breed for the trait but it is more difficult than I expected.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

What percentage turn Bob...???...doing anything fancy, or just good old water changes...and your fine foods, of course  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

A few have turned. We're not in a hurry. I got nuthin but time.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 18, 2014, 06:03:52 PM
A few have turned. We're not in a hurry. I got nuthin but time.

LOL..and about anything special??? ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Hell, they were a pretty good size when you got them.  They should be turning right and left.  I've never had less than 30% turn.  Captain, these ones I'll be sending you are from the same pair.  Still want them, even a BIG BOX of them like last time?

Rjb3

BIG BOX. WOO HOO ! ! !  The bigger the better. I'll trade food or send shipping money. Either way is good.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 18, 2014, 06:30:10 PM
BIG BOX. WOO HOO ! ! !  The bigger the better. I'll trade food or send shipping money. Either way is good.

LOL..."kid in a candy store"...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL.....love it.. ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 18, 2014, 06:30:10 PM

I want food!