• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:20:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 135
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

More free fish

Started by LizStreithorst, October 10, 2014, 08:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I'll send you a good netful of pre peas for the price of shipping.  Parents are Zebra HB veils, both het for ps. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

Am I still in the back of the bus?

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

No, you've moved to the front of the bus.  I'll put you down for a scoop,

GeorgeG

Do you think I can get some sent to me at my office address ?

LizStreithorst

I believe that could be arranged ;)  I'll get back with everyone when I get home from the State fair tomorrow.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 11, 2014, 08:47:33 AM
I believe that could be arranged ;)  I'll get back with everyone when I get home from the State fair tomorrow.

Tractor pulls down that way???....what bands are playing??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on October 11, 2014, 08:50:25 AM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 11, 2014, 08:47:33 AM

Tractor pulls down that way???....what bands are playing??

Is cajun music very popular in Mississippi?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

New_b0401

May be Interested if you have any left. What's shipping to illinois 61281?

LizStreithorst

Shipping won't be much to anywhere.  They can go USPS 2nd day in the little boxes I get my live black worms in.  But You all will have to wait a few days.  I'll be shipping up to up north and I just found out I only have one heat pack left.  Will order more this evening.

P4Angels

I would love to be considered for this.... LIZ
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

Quote from: P4Angels on October 12, 2014, 04:58:02 PM
I would love to be considered for[size=78%] this.... LIZ [/size]

I'll be honored to send you a scoop.

Mugwump

I would love to be considered for[size=78%] this.... LIZ [/size]

HTML is off here, Aron...or whatever that was supposed to be...... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I didn't understand it either but it seemed that he was asking for some of my baby fish so I said that I'd be honored to send him some.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2014, 06:01:24 PM
I would love to be considered for this.... LIZ

HTML is off here, Aron...or whatever that was supposed to be...... ;D

You need to points instead of a percentage in the bb code, (size=20pt instead of size=78%).

Dennis