• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:32:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 285
Total: 286

Baked chicken...

Started by Mugwump, October 05, 2014, 04:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....mashers, broccoli, apple sauce.....I'm stuffed ;D.....now for a hot cup of 'Joe',,, 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 05, 2014, 04:50:22 PM
....mashers, broccoli, apple sauce.....I'm stuffed ;D.....now for a hot cup of 'Joe',,, 8)

Fried whiting (I did not cook it), green beans and mac and cheese.  Pound cake and Italian icey for desert. ;D ;D ;D  for now.  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

GraphicGr8s

London broil, pork roast, chicken breast, sweet tater baked. Salad and cubano breado. All over charcoal on a Weber.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on October 05, 2014, 06:29:22 PM
London broil, pork roast, chicken breast, sweet tater baked. Salad and cubano breado. All over charcoal on a Weber.

Whoa, I wanna eat at your place too....LOL.....company over??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

ghonk

Oodles of Noodles El Especial.  :D

PaulineMi

I baked a turkey breast that turned out tender and juicy.  :) 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on October 05, 2014, 06:35:24 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on October 05, 2014, 06:29:22 PM

Whoa, I wanna eat at your place too....LOL.....company over??

No. Just when I cook on charcoal I want to get a bunch done. Leftovers are always good.

I've got a turkey in the freezer I am going to try soon on the Weber. We shall see.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were