• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:40:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138

Intarsia Angel fish and discus

Started by P4Angels, July 13, 2014, 04:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

How much Aron?  They are beautiful.
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

P4Angels

SO not fish related but working on x-mas stuff already....    My recent project is one of my daughter and granddaughter. Name of the Piece is "A Mothers Love". Original picture on the top left...

Barb

Aron, you are quite an artist, I can hardly wait for my order from you!  Expect your daughter to cry when she sees what you have made there.
Barb

P4Angels

Thanks Barb...  ONly have to wait for http://www.xmasclock.com/ to fins out... lol

Mugwump

,,,good job there, bro.....sweet work  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I agree that your daughter will find that a very heart warming gift. Beautiful.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

You do amazing work Aron. That's a great piece of art.
Scott

wsantia1

That's a great piece.  I am sure she will be very happy with it. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

P4Angels

P4Angels

Mugwump

...those are pretty sweet, Aron....nice job ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson