• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 12:42:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125

New Betta's

Started by b125killer, September 20, 2014, 06:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

My fish room is becoming a sanctuary! My wife's cousin stopped by with a crown tail betta.

Then at petco she picked out a elephant ear betta

Maybe My wife will start to get into fish a little more if she has her own?
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on September 20, 2014, 06:00:21 PM
My fish room is becoming a sanctuary! My wife's cousin

"palm face smack'...oh no......LOL    ;D....2 gal drum bowl??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Nice Betta's Scott.  I am a big fan of Betta's and it is usually a struggle to pass them up when I see good ones.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Beauties, and I agree with Willie.

That second one looks like an orchid in full bloom.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Thanks guy's, my wife picked out the elephant ear betta. Her favorite color is purple. I got them in a divided 2.5 gallon.They can still see each other. They were showing off. I guess there not supposed to be with each other? I'm not sure how they breed if they can't be together. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on September 20, 2014, 07:08:15 PM
Thanks guy's, my wife picked out the elephant ear betta. Her favorite color is purple. I got them in a divided 2.5 gallon.They can still see each other. They were showing off. I guess there not supposed to be with each other? I'm not sure how they breed if they can't be together.

Pretty little things.....tell Michelle 'nice job'....lots of info on breeding floating around....here's one..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Nice, it's been a long time since i had a betta