• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 11:21:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 105
Total: 105

5 Ways You're Drinking Coffee Wrong

Started by P4Angels, September 08, 2014, 01:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

BallAquatics

The ice cube thing looks interesting.....  but I never have left-over coffee   :P :P :P

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on September 08, 2014, 07:14:01 AM
The ice cube thing looks interesting..... but I never have left-over coffee   :P :P :P

Dennis

Left over coffee is a sin.... ;D...........the rest.....*sign* unfortunately is for the birds....it's coffee, just drink it... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

When I was an undergrad, I worked on ships over the summer.
I was on watch about half the time. The coffee they had often got old and was kept heated, which causes stuff in the coffee to oxidize to acids making it quite bitter.
One of the guys there added a pinch of salt to the coffee which worked surprisingly well to take out the bitterness. I've used that trick for years but only recently found out why it worked (blocking bitter taste sensors as the video said) which was only discovered recently.