• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 04:31:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

New pair spawning for the first time!

Started by Jdmcfast, December 04, 2012, 05:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

I'm watching a new pair spawn for the first time right now! It's a DD super veil male and a standard fin pinoy female of some kind she is really dark. I have no idea exactly what I will get out of these two but time will tell.
Josh

Mugwump

Blacks and double blacks,
het' for PB(all).....and of course if there's a hidden gold in the female(probable)..you'll get half of them blacks with a gold.all 'hets'...for PB....

D/D +/pb +/v
D/+ +/pb +/v
or/and
D/D +/pb +/v
D/g +pb +/v
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Jdmcfast

Well we will see I'm gonna let them try to raise them since the tube they laid on is too long to fill in a jar, sure to most of my tubes and slates being dirty. So I'm not holding my breath, but so far they are taking turns fanning so wish me luck.:)
Josh

Mugwump

Quote from: Jdmcfast on December 04, 2012, 07:19:29 PM
Well we will see I'm gonna let them try to raise them since the tube they laid on is too long to fill in a jar, sure to most of my tubes and slates being dirty. So I'm not holding my breath, but so far they are taking turns fanning so wish me luck.:)

I give pairs 4-5 chances...then yank a spawn, if I want some...then let them try some more...

good luck
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

Still have eggs this morning:))
Plus 4 other pairs looking like they are ready to go too.
Josh

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Jon

Jo

Jo

Jdmcfast

Josh

Jo

Just lots going on I put it in the lounge.
Jo

Jdmcfast

It's been 24 hrs and they are still taking good care of the eggs! Maybe they will turn out to be good parent raisers....hopefully. Wish me luck
Josh

Jo

I do wish you luck with your spawn! Nothing as exciting as watching parent raisers.
Jo

Mugwump

You should have wigglers tomorrow, if so, and they're good parents...the move is on....they'll be moving them around some and you'll swear that they're gone...keep looking...
Jon

Jdmcfast

Had one more spawn and got two more cleaning now
Josh