• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 03:12:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 205
Total: 205

A great day today.....

Started by Ron Sower, September 08, 2014, 12:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Juan Miguel Artigas Azas spoke to our members only aquarium club meeting today at our clubhouse in my community. He was a good speaker and had great photos of the Goodeids which were the subjects of this presentation. His talk at our monthly meeting which is open to the public is going to be on Mexican cichlids. Looking forward to it. Do any of you guys know him?

I feel really fortunate to live in this area and belong to the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society. We get good international speakers at least once a year, usually 2 or 3 times. 

I also got an opportunity to get together with Cory McElroy who has a really good aquarium shop north of Seattle that I try to visit every 3 months. He is going to work with me in doing the next swap meet here in the south end of the Puget Sound. Aron has already posted the graphic on this forum.

Then this evening we went over to the daughter & g-daughter's to meet the 2 exchange students that just got into town last week. One is from Germany, the other from Brazil. We enjoyed the evening learning about their lives in their countries and then playing several games of UNO; none of which I won...!  :-[ :-[

So now I'll finish catching up with you all here on the forum.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron