• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 11:41:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

'Sugar' for Manny

Started by Mugwump, August 14, 2014, 03:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...think he's spoiled much???...you betcha he is... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
even with the 'red eye' from the flash...the blue eyes shine through.....demon cat !!!

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

cuddly guy, huh?

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Manny is spoiled rotten to the core.  He loves it and you love it so what's the harm?

My Xena, the evil hunter, torturer, killer sleeps by my head at night.  I'm always asleep when she shows up.  She stays all night unless she decides to go hunting.  I woke up around 4 am, checked on some Angelfish eggs, and went into the computer.  My beloved killer was torturing another another poor mousie to death. 

How could I not love her.  She's affectionate to me in bed when I'm asleep, and she saves me from having to set mouse traps.  What a cat!
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Manny looks like he's  a big boy.  He's also very pretty.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 01, 2014, 07:43:53 PM
Manny looks like he's  a big boy.  He's also very pretty.

Right about now he's getting his handsome mature look and features......still a zany demon, but can be surprisingly mellow on occasion now....... 8)
Jon

Barb

He is the best looking demon cat I have ever seen!  My 4 girls would love him I bet, but to no avail, they are all spayed.
Barb

Mugwump

Oddly enough, one of the first comments out of folks mouths when they pet him is..."wow. he's so soft, I've never seen, or touched, a cat this soft before..."  ;D ...and he is....
Jon