• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:10:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 157
Total: 158

Manacapuru / PB Silver ghost fry...

Started by Mugwump, December 01, 2012, 08:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Do you think these guys are hungry??....LOL...I love fry...they did a 'Student body right' as I went to feed 'em...they're in a 55gal..and soon will need to be separated..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Thanks....it's a trip putting your hand or arm in there.....you can 'hand' catch em and plop em back...I swear that some get in line again to get 'plopped'....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on December 01, 2012, 08:12:50 PM
There looking nice.

Thaks, Scott....plenty of extras if ya want some....I'm going to separate some tomorrow, I want some of the more Manacapuru/Silver type...lots of bold stripes...some are expressing this already...
I'll snag a bunch of those for sure....they'll be the 'heart' of my Silver line to come...
How's your breeding plans coming along??....need a pair?.....there's still some pairing off going on in the St Isabel/Rio Negro tank..... ;D
Jon

b125killer

I have the silver and marble in there own tank right now. They haven't done anything. I'm going to do a cool water change on them tomorrow. that pair has spawned for me when a do that.
I lost my pinoy clown i'm not sure why. it was there happy eating well and fine in the morning and dead that night.
I wouldn't mind getting a pair of the St Isabel/Rio Negro pair from you. I'm not to sure what the sex is on most of my angels. I know I have about three males ready to bread but not to sure on females yet. 
Scott

Jo

Jo

Mugwump

Well it's time to start really splitting these guys up....mostly likely to a couple more 55's...I'll use three to keep the growing well. They're all still frisky as can be....LOL..fry are neat...
Jon