• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 08:13:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 175
Total: 175

New picture of clay items I make

Started by Barb, July 10, 2014, 02:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

I see it has been a long time since I posted a new picture.  Here I was at the North American Discus Assoc. convention in June 2014.  I had lots of discus cones and catfish caves for sale, I was a vendor there, besides  being just a discus enthusiast and keeper.

My cones are still $14 ea, and caves are $8-15, depending on size and design.  I have all these colors of clay.  Just let me  know if you see something you need.  I do special orders too.

I also have 3 varieties of Endlers Livebearers for sale.  Lime Green N class, Red Tiger Hybrids and Yellow/Blue Hybrids.  And lots of Red Cherry Shrimp.  I will offer these fish and shrimp at good prices, just ask.
Barb

Mugwump

A good assortment there........I'm sure somebody needs a come or cave.....I may need a couple BN caves here soon too..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Nice Barb.  I see the clay fish on the table in the second picture.  My discus and angels use your cones, one of your clay angels is on the wall over my tanks and I have one of those super cute pleco huts.  All are really well made items.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)