• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 04:07:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 268
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 259
Total: 260

Half Black Pair for Sale

Started by LizStreithorst, July 07, 2014, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwangelfish&1405359097

If any current member is interested in these you can have them for $125.  Remember, as soon as I get new kids I'll be sending them out for them to y'all for free. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I sold them!!!!  Can you believe it?  Listed this morning and sold this afternoon!  I nice man named Damon put in the bid on Aquabid for a friend of his who wants them. 

I understand that you and Damon know one another well, Mug.  He a big deal with a low profile, just like you.  He and I had a long and fruitful chat on the phone just now.   He's a good man. 

PaulineMi

Good news Liz.  Those were quality fish, thus the quick sale. :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

After speaking with Damon, I believe that if he says they are good, they are good.  He and I spoke for a long time on the phone before he bought them.  It was a wonderful conversation.  Damon is a good man.

Barb

and he knows good fish when he sees them Liz! Congratulations on your first fish sale in a long time. Now that fish room will get some real work.  How many more pairs do you have, or is this the only one for now?
Barb

LizStreithorst

I have a ton of prospective pairs.  I've just now started to separate them and take pics.  They need to be pictured tending eggs.  I don't have enough smaller tanks to put more than a couple of pairs in a tank at one time and catch them in the act.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 07, 2014, 05:53:48 PM
After speaking with Damon, I believe that if he says they are good, they are good.  He and I spoke for a long time on the phone before he bought them.  It was a wonderful conversation.  Damon is a good man.

Damon is just as nice in person, a wonderful guy. I believe Scott got to meet him at the Indianapolis ACA...a couple years back. Jan, Scott, and I drove down for a day of looking around, etc...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson