• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 04:45:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 168
Total: 168

Guess What

Started by b125killer, July 06, 2014, 04:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

The PB leopard / PB silver pearl have spawned already! Should I let them keep this one or pull it? It would be nice to have a pair that will parent raise. but I really want this spawn. oh what to do. :-\
Scott

wsantia1

Nice pair. How big of a tank is that?  I see the egg crate on the side.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

It's a 30 gallon. There a little cramped but it's working. On the other side is the pinoy pair.
Scott

Mugwump

There will be many more...let them raise...it's a bare bottom and they should do well....congrat's...told ya it wouldn't be long...
_
They took a spawn to wiggles, in a 55 pair off tank..plus it was on the lift tube....so they're ready to raise... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: b125killer on July 06, 2014, 04:34:49 PM
It's a 30 gallon. There a little cramped but it's working. On the other side is the pinoy pair.

Good.  I'm going to split up my 55 with an egg crate for 2 pairs and then set up a 29g wiith my smokey paraibas and leave everybody alone. lol  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

wsantia1

I was wondering , when I split my 55 up can I leave the BNs in there?
Willie

Mugwump

Why not, just watch the spawns and parents...I've had pairs that were very good at keeping the BN away....and some that weren't...I simply removed the BN from there...your option...really not biggie either way...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great.  BTW my Paraiba female is hawking that BN cave entrance. That male better not move from there otherwise those fry are toast. Oh I forgot, they are toast anyway.  lol.
Willie

b125killer

I Have a Bn in with them. I cut out a bigger spot in the bottom corners so he can go on the other side. It didn't take him long to figure out what that spot was for. Before I got this pair, l had a lesbian pair in there. The female is another PB silver that doesn't have the pearl. She is a beast.  She'll beat up all the males near her. She is in the 155 with all that space she still beats up the males.
Scott

wsantia1

Quote from: b125killer on July 06, 2014, 05:34:35 PM
I Have a Bn in with them. I cut out a bigger spot in the bottom corners so he can go on the other side. It didn't take him long to figure out what that spot was for. Before I got this pair, l had a lesbian pair in there. The female is another PB silver that doesn't have the pearl. She is a beast.  She'll beat up all the males near her. She is in the 155 with all that space she still beats up the males.

LOL.  Too funny. ;D ;D ;D
Willie