• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:00:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 161
Total: 161

Anybody on facebook?

Started by Jdmcfast, November 27, 2012, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

I just set up a page dedicated to my breeding and fish keeping. Please stop by and check it out and be sure to click "like" to receive all future updates.;)
https://www.facebook.com/FlatlandAquatics
Josh

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Frank The Plumber

For some reason I don't get to like peoples pages, I think they set me up as a business or something.

I do like it though.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

BallAquatics

I've got a page...  https://www.facebook.com/ball.aquatics.7?fref=ts , but I haven't done anything with it.

I like your page Frank, with the different types of Angels.  Your page is cool too Josh!

Dennis

Mir

I have a personal facebook, lol. Your pages are very nice! :)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

You guys have nice looking pages too.