• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:29:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172

Another weekend projects

Started by P4Angels, May 24, 2014, 03:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Thanks PaulineMi for your order.  We will get that in the mail for you on Monday....   8)
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels

Please keep in mind when I start these I do not have a pattern.  I sower the internet draw these out by hand...  Then the real fun begins....

Here it is the Intarsia Discus....   Enjoy  ;D
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Mugwump

..nice work !!!....that's really a work of art... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Another beautiful piece Aron. :D :D :D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

That's awesome, you did a good job on it. 
Scott

P4Angels

Newest Intarsia:

Panda Cory..

PaulineMi

What a cute cory. Nice job on the detail.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Great looking Intarsia.  Looks just like one of my little guys. lol  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Soon you'll have a wood tank, full of wood fish....???.....very nice, Aron.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Do you mean something like this with freshwater fish's:

Above pattern and works of by Jody Gale Roberts

Damn it Jon you took the wind out of my sails LoL.. That us on our agenda from the very beginning,  I was going to make paneled doors to cover my 120 gallon holding thank (So in a sense it would be a tank in a tank)....   I already have completed patterns for bristlenose pleco, Arrowna,  guppies, Apisto's, frontsa, and teacup stingray. Best part is I can through the compatibility chart right out the window and have ultimate wooden dream tank.  Even adding some of the fish that lori say I cant have  ;D ... A win win in my book with no added space, tanks, and water changes.

What other fish would you all like to see added to this?

BillT

P4Angels

The test run...  (for the larger wooden tank) This is the "Over the door aquarium"...  Enjoy:

And something for my fav gal:

Barb