• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:04:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

Another weekend projects

Started by P4Angels, May 24, 2014, 03:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

PaulineMi

That is beautiful. Are you making any more to sell.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

P4Angels

That is the prototype.  I will let you know...
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

....a nice job there, Aron.....kudos ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Wow. Awesome piece of work. How big is it? I'd buy it too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

I wouldn't mind buying the prototype if I can afford it.  Will the prototype be for sale once it goes into production?
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels

Newest update to the pattern I have created in the art from known as Intarsia.   Hope you enjoy it...

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

P4Angels

I have made 2 of these for the swap this weekend, going to charge 45.00 top one and 40.00 for the bottom one.   I will add them to the store this weekend If I don't sell out of them.....   I can always make more..... www.p4angels.com

PaulineMi

Absolutely beautiful!

I sent you a message on your website.

Barb

Very good artwork for sure!  Hope you sell all you make. 
Barb

P4Angels