• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:55:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 134
Total: 135

'Breakout'

Started by Mugwump, November 22, 2012, 09:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Oh boy......Manny and Cecil, have discovered the fishroom...the fun begins...LOL..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Are Manny and Cecil your cats?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

the little demons are going to love it down there. So much new stuff to get in trouble with.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 22, 2012, 10:43:41 AM
Are Manny and Cecil your cats?

Manny and Cecil are demons....LOL....yep, about 3-4 mo old kittens...er demons... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels2

hmmmm Here we go this should bring some really interesting "fishing" stories!!!!

Mugwump

Well, Manny was on top of the Sterbia 20 long glass..imintating a brown bear swatting salmon...but so far, no success.....demons, I tell you...demons...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Put anything breakable in a safe place and you will be fine.  I've never had a cat snag one of my fish.  I did once have a Standard Poodle who tried to kill the huge pleco through the glass.  It was fun to watch.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 23, 2012, 04:18:21 PM
Put anything breakable in a safe place and you will be fine.  I've never had a cat snag one of my fish.  I did once have a Standard Poodle who tried to kill the huge pleco through the glass.  It was fun to watch.

LOL...right....LOL....these aren't the first kittens that we've had over the years, but they're right up there with the most playful/nosy/loving little critters...
Jon

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Jon