• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:46:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 290
Total: 290

Pics of some of my family for Mir

Started by LizStreithorst, November 18, 2012, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mir

<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Ron Sower

So Liz,  I bet you don't have to dust mop your floor much with that cute pooch in the house!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 22, 2012, 10:47:40 AM
So Liz,  I bet you don't have to dust mop your floor much with that cute pooch in the house!

The opposite is true, Ron.  All my dogs have free access to the out of doors.  Chloe drags in so many leaves that I almost don't need to rake.  Here's a shot of my Toy Poodle Sylvia when I first adopted her and another with Chloe on Halloween a couple of years later.  Amazing what a little good care can accomplish.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Finally, here's Blackie.  I didn't have a picture of her :-[ so I snapped one just now of her on the bed.

Mugwump

That's quite the family there, Liz....a great looking group too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They're all throw aways except for Fatty Kate who I paid $20. for.  God knows what would have become of them had I not shown up.  They may be worthless but they are all healthy, well cared for and loved.  I have given them happy lives.

On to the horses...

Barb

I can say that no dog or cat could get better care than all of Liz's animals get. She is a professional dog groomer so they are not only cared for and loved but well groomed too!
Barb

Mir

Awesome! They are all great! It's nice you took them in! :)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'