• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 04:21:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

Extremely foggy out this morn'n

Started by Mugwump, November 21, 2012, 07:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Me..?...I'm just sucking coffee down...LOL...not even dressed yet.... ;D..I guess that I'd better get my old bones moving...Jan's off for a few days vacation, so we'll be putzing around here... ;D..pulled a couple spawns yesterday, I need to go check em out, and feed the hoard,etc...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

Morning Jon! I hope you and Jan enjoy the holiday!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
Jo

Mir

Quote from: Jo on November 21, 2012, 09:14:01 AM
YAAAYYYY! You too! :)

What is everyone doing for the holiday?
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mugwump

Quote from: Mir on November 21, 2012, 10:30:58 AM
Quote from: Jo on November 21, 2012, 09:14:01 AM
YAAAYYYY! You too! :)

What is everyone doing for the holiday?

We're going to my oldest sons house....lots of foodies...yummmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

couldn't hardly see to drive in to work this morning, it was really foggy this morning

Jo

We are going to FIL's tomorrow for dinner around noon. Then just kicking back the rest of the time. How about you Mir?
Jo

Mir

Aah! Sorry it's been a while. I went with my family to a friend's house for thanksgiving and didn't eat anything there since they didn't have any meatless dishes. Then when I got back to my house I ate all my yummy vegetarian food and gave my fish a bloodworm/ blackworm feast! :) (yes, Dan, I STILL have some of my free sample lol)

It was a pretty uneventful day but now I've got lots of leftovers and I can happily play on my phone, do WCs... and homework! :/
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'