• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 11:39:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117

Rusty Wessel.....

Started by Ron Sower, May 14, 2014, 01:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...was the speaker at our meeting tonight. He was good, humorous, and actually had me interested in large cichlids!  He donated a bunch of rare species to our auction and they went for higher prices than normal.

If any of you are going to the ACA convention and take the tour of his fish house, let us know what you think.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I might end up down there for a day, or two...??...still working on it ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Dennis

Mugwump

Cool vid.....nice set up(s).....Wish we had some ponds for angels/BN's.....think snorkeling  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson