• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:22:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

Potato chip sandwich....

Started by Mugwump, May 09, 2014, 11:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....white bread, catsup liberally spread on both slices, lots of chips....put together and mash firmly on counter until the chips bust up well.....think flat sandwich.....enjoy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...my lunch today.. :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

No mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?  What's wrong with you, man?!?!?!?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 09, 2014, 12:53:44 PM

Miracle Whip is reserved for the liver sausage(braunschweiger) sandwiches..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Jon's probably cutting out the extra calories.   ;D  ;D  ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 09, 2014, 08:18:29 PM

Jon's probably cutting out the extra calories.   ;D  ;D  ;D ;D ;D

LOL..... ;D
Jon