• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 04:27:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 227
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 238
Total: 238

Plats spawning

Started by b125killer, May 03, 2014, 08:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on May 11, 2014, 12:47:16 PM
I pulled all my slate and there soaking in a weak solution.  Also ordered more little spunge filters. I can find airline all over the place but haveing a hard time finding the ridged tube. I'm thinking of looking In hobby town for the push rod tubes. But I can't remember if they where clear or colored tubes. It's been a long time since I was in hobby town. I always got in trouble when I went there. They have the neatest toys ::)

Lowe's carries it........all sizes
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

QuoteIt's been a long time since I was in hobby town. I always got in trouble when I went there. They have the neatest toys ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Some colored push rod tubes instead of the plain ole vanilla Clear rigid tubes, DOES sound kinda interesting.......I think you need to go get some....................AND A PLANE ;)

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on May 11, 2014, 03:06:25 PM
QuoteIt's been a long time since I was in hobby town. I always got in trouble when I went there. They have the neatest toys ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Some colored push rod tubes instead of the plain ole vanilla Clear rigid tubes, DOES sound kinda interesting.......I think you need to go get some....................AND A PLANE ;)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....geez Louise....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

The last time I was in Hobby town I left with a Traxxas T-Maxx. I still have a plane just don't fly it anymore.  Also sold the radio for it.
Next time I'm in lowes I'll look for the tubing.  If not it's going to be colored push rod tubes. I'm thinking red ;D
Scott