• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 11:45:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 133
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

Tank back....

Started by Mugwump, November 19, 2012, 07:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The condition that one experiences after bending over, and into many, many tanks while changing sponges and cleaning the inside glass......ooooooohhhhh.......advil time...much water changed and lots of severe putzing done....oooohhhhh.......I'll finish in the morning...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

That's good for you Jon, keeps you going!  My 92 year old father is up and at 'em every single day.  He may not get much done, but he's in the garage or up at the garden... always going.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 20, 2012, 07:26:40 AM
That's good for you Jon, keeps you going!  My 92 year old father is up and at 'em every single day.  He may not get much done, but he's in the garage or up at the garden... always going.

Dennis

Yep, ya gotta keep on keep'n on.......finished it up this morn'n and now off to get a cup of 'leaded' coffee at the gas staion...pick up a paper,etc....bones feel better today..LOL...water changes never fail to set off a few pairs....they're cleaning now.... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

I know how you feel it hurts me like that if I do them all the same day. It is ashame I can't do it everyday, then I might be in good shape. LOL
Jo