• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 10:12:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

Break out the boards, looks like 60's all week!!!!!

Started by BallAquatics, April 06, 2014, 02:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Have a great trip Pauline!  North, South, or somewhere in between?

Dennis

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...ah, me own stomping grounds...............have fun, Pauline ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Thanks for the wishes.

My son lives in Culver City, we'll visit my husband's Vietnam Lieutenant in Santa Monica, stroll down the 3rd St. Promenade to the pier, dine in Marina Del Ray on the ocean....and also just kind of hang out.   8)

The Vietnam vet, Tom....my husband hasn't seen him since a fire fight in Vietnam but has pictures of them together during the war.  Recent surfing the net led to various contacts which resulted in discovering that Tom lives very near to my son. We've all spent time on the phone with each other (Tom's a hoot) so we're going to get together when I visit Chris. And my husband, who made all this happen, isn't going to CA with me.  Funny how things work out.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Ron Sower

Hey, Pauline, if you swing far enough northward on your trip you can stop and visit Linda and me, maybe Aron & Lori.   :) :) :) :)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Actually I was in Washington state two years ago. Did some hiking and driving around Olympic National Forest, went to San Juan Island and took a boat ride up towards Vancouver. Saw Orcas, seals and eagles. We stayed somewhere in the Grays Harbor area. We rented a house where Joe Creek and the Pacific ocean met.  I loved all of it ... even got used to getting rained on most of the time.  ;D

Ron Sower

You must not have been here in the summer which is July thru whenever the rains start again in October sometime. If you had been here then the chances are that you would have had some of the most beautiful weather I think the continental USA has to offer. One of the reasons I've stayed out here is that.  However, having one of the sweetest granddaughter's in the world encourages me as well...!

I do long for the East Coast sometimes though!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 07, 2014, 11:51:46 AM
You must not have been here in the summer which is July thru whenever the rains start again in October sometime. If you had been here then the chances are that you would have had some of the most beautiful weather I think the continental USA has to offer. One of the reasons I've stayed out here is that.  However, having one of the sweetest granddaughter's in the world encourages me as well...!

I do long for the East Coast sometimes though!

Don't worry Ron, I'll keep you up to date on what's going on down here. i cover everything from NYC through Virginia. LOL  ;D ;D ;D 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 07, 2014, 11:51:46 AM
You must not have been here in the summer which is July thru whenever the rains start again in October sometime. If you had been here then the chances are that you would have had some of the most beautiful weather I think the continental USA has to offer.

That's what Washingtononians told us.  We were there in May.