• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:42:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 164
Total: 165

Letterman, Kimmel, Fallon

Started by Ron Sower, April 06, 2014, 01:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

So when Jay retired we went to Kimmel. I like silly, but to me, Fallon is almost too silly.  We record Myers. We always liked him on SNL. Love his little smart-ass approach.

So who do you like? And why?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

I was spoiled by Carson and haven't really been happy with anyone since.  George Lopez was pretty good, he had lots of interesting guests.  Craig Ferguson is pretty good too, but he's on too late.

Dennis

PaulineMi

I like Fallon but can't really offer much of an opinion because I go to bed between 10 - 10:30. His impersonations are great. Back several years ago we used to watch The Man Show and found Kimmel entertaining. However overall I agree with Dennis....Carson was the best.

George Lopez is a funny stand up guy.  He had a hilarious routine that was about big women in tube tops and flip flops who had toenails that looked like Fritos. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

I'm a Carson fan too....but I, also, liked Steve Allen and Dick Cavatt....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 06, 2014, 04:36:15 PM
I'm a Carson fan too....but I, also, liked Steve Allen and Dick Cavatt....

No doubt, Carson, in my opinion was the best!  He had such a different and fun way of delivering the lines! I'm sure many babies were conceived while he was on the tube!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron