• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:19:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,311
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 170
Total: 171

Interesting Visitor

Started by b125killer, April 05, 2014, 08:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

Stopped by my house yesterday. The guys name is Will and he is the aquatic manager at petco. I sold him some plecos and gave him a few plants. He wanted the pinoy angels. I told him might be able to get him some. He's a alright guy, he has 4 tanks two salt and two fresh one with angels the other African cichlids. He is there new manager the old one quiet too move down south. He said that if I wanted to get anything special just let him know. We were also talking about different kinds of fish people might want to buy. He also agreed with me that petco should buy from local breeders when possible. But there under contract from there supplier. 
Did I mention that I'm getting some tiger loaches, they'll be here Wednesday. You can't tell someone like me that he'll order anything I want. ;D
Scott

Ron Sower

Tiger Loaches!  Never had them, but looking at their snouts, I'll bet they love snails and worms!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I found an article about Tiger loaches.  I didn't realize they got so big. I have dwarf loaches "with attitude".  :)

http://www.loaches.com/articles/tigers-of-terror-and-their-partners-in-crime

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Yep there another big loach. I'm hoping there not overly aggressive.  If so they may end up in with the African leaf fish.
Scott