• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 07:05:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

"It's rain'n, it's pouring........

Started by Mugwump, April 03, 2014, 05:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the old man is snoring......"   ;D    good sleeping weather.....coffee, more coffee......little thunder..lighting...blow'n good too...ah coffee................................ ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

We have freeing rain.  It's slippery out there.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 03, 2014, 10:50:49 AM
We have freeing rain.  It's slippery out there.

Hmmmmm...! if rain is "freeing'', this part of WA, west of the Cascades, is a pretty free area!!  However, I believe they would tax the air we breathe if they could figure a way to meter it!!!!!!

Now FREEZING rain is an altogether different thing! 

Just having fun with the typo, Pauline!  Couldn't resist.  :o :o :o :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Oops. Lol.  At first I couldn't imagine what you were talking about.  ;D   

My stylus is getting worn out. Just ordered a new one this morning so I don't have to pound on my tablet.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Pouring here too.  I've changed the water on everything, including the grand kids.  Ben, the eight year old, after watching how much fun his little brother and sister had in the bubble bath asked if he could have bubbles too.  Made my day!  They have been here since Monday as it's spring break from school.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 03, 2014, 02:59:05 PM
Pouring here too.  I've changed the water on everything, including the grand kids.  Ben, the eight year old, after watching how much fun his little brother and sister had in the bubble bath asked if he could have bubbles too.  Made my day!  They have been here since Monday as it's spring break from school.

Dennis

bubbles..ok......................it's when they ask for a snorkel and fins that things get messy real fast... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

15 yo granddaughter was here this afternoon. We watched frozen then played a game of cards at which she whooped us good! Nana just got back from taking her home. Spring break here too. Raining here too.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 03, 2014, 07:39:51 PM
15 yo granddaughter was here this afternoon. We watched frozen then played a game of cards at which she whooped us good! Nana just got back from taking her home. Spring break here too. Raining here too.

sheesh...that means it's heading here........ ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron