• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Words to get Captain Bob all riled up

Started by sschind, November 12, 2012, 07:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sschind

"They're just catfish."

Try it sometime, it works, although he has learned to control it somewhat.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on November 12, 2012, 07:20:46 PM
"They're just catfish."

Try it sometime, it works, although he has learned to control it somewhat.

*choke*...LOL....you got that right...or, 'fish food's just fish food'.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I'm okay . . .  I'm okay . . . .  In through the nose . . . . . Out through the mouth . . . . .

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 12, 2012, 08:16:06 PM
I'm okay . . .  I'm okay . . . .  In through the nose . . . . . Out through the mouth . . . . .

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL........ ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

LOL That's so wrong why would you want to get such a nice person all riled up
Scott

Jo

I think that is just what men do try to get each other all riled up! Sometimes and maybe more often women too!
Jo

Rjb3

It was a woman that said that to me at a swap in Milwaukee. "They're just catfish". At the time I was breeding some pretty rare cory catfish. Some kept by very few in the US. She also said they were just "fish with different spots on them". I guess she wasn't impressed. After years of therapy my doctors think, some day, I may even be back to normal. 

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 13, 2012, 07:38:26 PM
It was a woman that said that to me at a swap in Milwaukee. "They're just catfish". At the time I was breeding some pretty rare cory catfish. Some kept by very few in the US. She also said they were just "fish with different spots on them". I guess she wasn't impressed. After years of therapy my doctors think, some day, I may even be back to normal.

The word 'clueless' comes to mind..... ;D
Jon

Jo

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 13, 2012, 07:38:26 PM

ROFL! Sorry she did that and hope the therapy works out. I get the same kinds of response from friends who aren't into fish keeping. It is rather annoying!
Jo

Rjb3

Remember Sanford and Son? After she said that, I grabbed my chest kinda like when Fred Sanford would pretend to have the 'big one' and said "That stung lady".

Jo

Funny! ;D I do that sometimes too when my hubby tells me I don't need anymore tanks.
Jo