• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 06:07:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 113
Total: 113

Welcome folks....

Started by Mugwump, October 14, 2012, 08:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

This crazy place is on the web.................enjoy....suggestions welcome too...we'll try to do most of them anyway....LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Hi Mug, congrats on your very own new forum!  I wish you lots of luck with it and hope lots of members will join in here for all the fun and info.  Let's build it up!
Barb

Jdmcfast

Congrats Jon!
So is this going to be a replacement or in addition to TFF?
Josh

b125killer

It's looking good. I was having withdrawals. I had to go a hole day without going on a forum.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 15, 2012, 07:12:42 AM
It's looking good. I was having withdrawals. I had to go a hole day without going on a forum.

LOL...............yep....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Will you be able to move the data base from the old place, Mug?  BTW, love your signature.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

We have it but may not use it all......it's not the easiest to cherry pick, I believe....but...some things we'll try....I can still get in over there, so perhaps I can milk a few things???,,,,mostly, it's best to start fresh,tho....fewer glitches
Jon

Jdmcfast

Me too! I was having major withdrawals!
Josh

Mugwump

LOL...we're working on an 'IV' app......hehe
Jon

Jo

ROFL! I was too!!!!
Jo