• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 09:44:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

Back From "Vacation"

Started by Owl307, March 27, 2014, 06:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

Picked up a free aquarium with hood and light. Looks to be a 45g, havent measured it yet. Also saw another free (just tank nothing else) 40g ob craigslist but its too far away from me   :-\ then somoone sold me a supposed 30g with all accessories for 30$ but when i get there *cough cough* it was a hella lot bigger than 30g. didnt fit it the trunk and barely fit in the back seat! Spring break is going by too fast  :'( I have some surviving free angel swimmers and african fry that lived while i was away! Hardy lil fellas! gave em a nice feeding. Not many angels but looks like most of the africans lived. my first mouse litter is due today but she might put it off another day yet. I dont know lol, i have no experience. the first of anything is the most nerve wracking right? so excited about that. I have a few homes lined up already for them and I have two more litter from my very special tri color mice due around april 6th. things are moving smoothly but much to swiftly.
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

..nice score on the tanks ;D....good to hear all's going well.....feed the fry lightly at first...they'll not be used to the food yet
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson