• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 01:12:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 73
Total: 73

your thoughts??

Started by DylanJkfish, March 26, 2014, 06:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DylanJkfish

So I know this is a huge topic and "fight" in America these days, , but I was just wanting know where you guys stand on the whole gay right thing.

I for one completely support it, but Im seeing everywhere people saying that its wrong and others saying its right. Me being at a christian school there are few people who truely support it and at one point I heard that if you are lgbt that you will be expelled (that's not true anymore) .

LizStreithorst

Me too. 
Don't worry.  The reasonable people will prevail and the fanatics will be defeated in this case.  The LGBT's have had a rough time of it.  I know.  I'm 63 years old.  I was there when in the dark ages when being gay was a secret.  j. edgar hoover sure managed to have a good bit of fun during that time, didn't he?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Frank The Plumber

There's a lot more pertinent stuff to worry about in the world than whos kissin whos who and where.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

...pretty much what Frank said....plus, it's usually the homophobic folks who get riled by the LGBT society....and they're the one's really lacking in their own sexual identity anyway....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

That's kind of paraphrasing what the Pope said, Frank.
Always move forward. Never look back.