• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:36:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 191
Total: 191

GSAS Home show...

Started by P4Angels, March 22, 2014, 07:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Yes it's been 2 years since Lori and I have entered in the home show and with all the upgrades improvements since then it's time show the rest of the Seattle club how we do things... Sunday March 23, 2014  all eyes will be on our fshroom. 

So needles to say there is going to be a lot of glass gleaning, gravel cleaning, and all around spring cleaning.   I will try to get a walk around video done before they get here so stay tuned....

Then at the June meeting they take all the footage and show them the the rest of the club.  It's like having a small news team come through your room and then show it on the new later so that all 1 millions people to see...  Always a good time. 

GSAS Home show:

The Home Show offers a chance to show off your fish, your aquascapes, and your home. Each year, a team of photographers, videographers, and judges caravans all over the Puget Sound area, invades each participant's house for an hour, and awards prizes.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Very nice....they don't do that around here...home visits, but nothing official....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

So you're getting ready?  Have fun with it!

PS: Lori-I've been practicing on the knee-scooter for  days now!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels

Facebook Picture and caption:

Serious breeders Aron and Lori show their hatchery setup. Curious to know how they get a crazy hatch rate? Well, June is your time to see it inside out. Save the date!
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

P4Angels

So for those that can not make it out to watch the home show...  We made up our own fish room walk trough just of you:
(starting Lori as your host)

Mugwump

...nice vid........looks like a nice set up. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Question......in the video at 1:45 in the community tank......What is the popcorn making looking dealywho atop the filter in the left corner?

P4Angels

K1 kaldnes moving bed filter...

History

DIY

EdKaz

INTERESTING...........THANKS for the links

Mugwump

I think that Josie sells the K1 bio thingy's ???
Jon