• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:55:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 162
Total: 163

Daddy Koi Gaurding a few wigglers...

Started by P4Angels, February 22, 2014, 06:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Looks menacing to me... ;D...go ahead, reach in here....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

oh no he has nothing on the black daddy-o....aka JAWS.....The flesh only eating fish we own!!!! but he sure has some beautiful babies!!

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

P4Angels2

The funny part of it all is they had wigglers on their slate...and notice that was past tense....they knocked them all to free swimming!!!

P4Angels

Have to say, that the Koi and Dbl Darks are 2 of my all time favorite parent we have ever had.. I love when the parents guard there fry like that and it make for some exciting water changes 2...  LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on March 05, 2014, 05:40:56 AM
Have to say, that the Koi and Dbl Darks are 2 of my all time favorite parent we have ever had.. I love when the parents guard there fry like that and it make for some exciting water changes 2...  LOL

LOL...yep, the parents are telling you that the fry are still too young to reach in and play with...... ;D
Jon