• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:06:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 90
Total: 90

Please think of my husband

Started by Barb, February 21, 2014, 01:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

I glad to hear that Bill is doing better.  Hoping the recovery is speedy.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Okay, Bill... Keep on keeping on!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

I'm happy that he is doing better. I hope he has a speedy recovery.
Scott

LizStreithorst

Barb. my SIL in Brazil is lighting a candle for Bill today.  She'll do it in an actual church rather than in a fish room and a grooming shop so may be it will work better than mine.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Thank you all so much!  I so appreciate everything you all are doing.  Bill just came off the ventilator this morning, breathing on his own, things are looking up.  I am getting more hopeful with each day.
Barb

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

BallAquatics

So nice to hear the good news!  Thanks for the update.

Dennis

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

Thanks again everybody, still a looong way to go though.  Today he is slightly conscious for the first time in almost a week.  He did try to tell our daughter "get me the hell out of here". It is unlike him to say that though. 
Barb

LizStreithorst

He's only half conscious, Barb.  Don't let what he says bothers you until he's lucid again.  His brains weren't working enough to formulate saying, "Being like this is hard.  I wish things could be as they were before."  Breathing on his own was a big step. Semi conscious is great!  Tell him that Liz says that he should keep up the good work.

Mugwump

Sounds ok to me...he just wants 'outta there'.. ;D That's the sign that he knows where he's at alright...I'm not fond of hospitals and cow town pill rollers either....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

It's great to hear he's improving. 
Scott