• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:56:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 148
Total: 148

My collection and projects.

Started by Frank The Plumber, November 06, 2012, 02:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank The Plumber

This is a chocolate iridescent blue blush veil. 1 from Ramirez. 5% of the line from him produces a fish similar to this. I have one young pair and another courting.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Frank The Plumber

This being the second pair forming.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Frank The Plumber

This being a sibling. After 6 months of breeding and 12 plus spawns I have a total of seven veil albino blush iridescent blue angels similar to this one. They are about 1% of the parents spawn and extremely fragile and prone to deformities.

Frank The Plumber

This is one of the earlier veil albino blush iridescent blue angels at 8 months of age. Notice the orange on his head which is paraiba and is a bronze color on his siblings.

Frank The Plumber

The basic sibling batches look like this producing smokey blush iridescent blue veil angels. The blue in these is not pb as it is not enhanced when double dosed in these fish. Crosses to pb double dose fish render single dose pb iridescent fish. I am working towards a pb/pb iridescent angel.

Frank The Plumber

This fish is a black velvet with a dose of streaked in it. Two doses of D and one blush.

Frank The Plumber

This fish is a single dose black single dose blush and a dose of streaked. A Turkish streaker. Or Lightning Turq. The area of streaked runs from the top of his dorsal and runs down it onto the field of his body where it disperses onto him causing the copper coloration on him at it's landing point. He is het half black as well.

Frank The Plumber

His father is this DD streaked male from the angels plus lines.

Frank The Plumber

His mother is this Madetto line half black blush which has a lot of iridescent blue on it. Many refer to this as a half black blue blush. I now refer to it as a half black blush iridescent blue as it is not a pb fish.

Frank The Plumber

Siblings consist of these Turq veils which are het half black.

Frank The Plumber

And these clown blacks. Also het for half black.

Frank The Plumber

Here is a streaked clown black het half black. The hope is to produce half black blacks and half black black velvets in veil and super veil comb tails.

Frank The Plumber

Frank The Plumber

Of course I always have my DD's. I have about 75 of them like this at 6 to 7 months of age.

Frank The Plumber