• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 04:01:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 214
Total: 214

Superbowl food??

Started by Barb, February 02, 2014, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

What all are you fixing/serving tonight?  I made chili and a cake, the cake is for much later, don't know how chili and cake together would be.  Salad (for me only) and tortilla chips too, and of course sour cream and shredded cheese.  House smells great!
Barb

Mugwump

Not much here....I think there's a bag of chips and some hot dogs in there somewhere??....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I'm thinking Reuben?s.  Picked up some killer corned beef and swiss cheese at the Meijer Deli.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on February 02, 2014, 04:04:45 PM
Not much here....I think there's a bag of chips and some hot dogs in there somewhere??....LOL

I forgot, we have some little deep dish pizza's too..... ;D

fact is...I don't even have the TV on yet....LOL....just drinking coffee ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 02, 2014, 04:30:46 PM
fact is...I don't even have the TV on yet....

I'll probably settle in with the newest Midsomer Murders episode.....

http://midsomermurders.org/wildharvest.htm

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 02, 2014, 04:30:46 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 02, 2014, 04:04:45 PM

I forgot, we have some little deep dish pizza's too..... ;D

fact is...I don't even have the TV on yet....LOL....just drinking coffee ;D

You know I think I'll put on a pot of coffee to keep my mind diverted from some other stuff (a little Crown).
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BillT

QuoteMidsomer

In early February?

Must be global warming.
Or the the southern hemisphere.

BallAquatics

LOL  It's a place in the UK Bill, not a time of the year....  LOL

Dennis