• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:34:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 136
Total: 137

New breeder pairs and fry tanks

Started by P4Angels, January 25, 2014, 05:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

55 Gallon Fry Tank

Newly formed pair (PB smokey(male) and PB ghost (female)

20 gallon fry tank

Double Dark Pair
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Nice...looks like some good things happening out that way ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

That's only the 2 tanks in the main fish room....  Have 4 more full in the other room just a full..   Hey Ron We need to have a swap every other month.... lol!!!
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

JR

Very nice. I like the D Dark pair very much
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

b125killer

Scott

BallAquatics

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Quote from: P4Angels on January 25, 2014, 06:19:05 PM
That's only the 2 tanks in the main fish room....  Have 4 more full in the other room just a full..   Hey Ron We need to have a swap every other month.... lol!!!
I know what you mean. I'm looking forward to it. Not much buzz on Wafishbox this time, though.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

And look at those two beautiful little guys in the second pic.  I'm drooling.
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels2

The double dark pair are sneaky...at first glance the other day we thought that they had eaten the fry....thankfully they had just moved them to the back corner of the tank!!! and then they moved them to the front corner and back the slate and now they are again at the back of the tank......keeping us guessing that's for sure

ilroost

P4Angels

I know what you mean. I'm looking forward to it. Not much buzz on Wafishbox this time, though.

Have to take your word of it, I don't get on there much any more....