• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:25:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

10 barking dogs

Started by LizStreithorst, January 06, 2014, 11:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

A crew from the electric company is here with big equipment cutting and chipping tree limbs that might  fall on power lines.  The dogs have been barking on and off since 7:30.  It's hard to shut them up when as far as they're concerned they are doing their job.  The crew started here Friday but had to quit after they ran over my water meter.  I was only without water for a few hours.  They're being nice guys and trimming some branches on trees along my driveway that don't interfere with power lines but hang down and scratch the top of my van.  Even if I owned a chainsaw on a stick I wouldn't be able to reach them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Nice.....are they wearing winter coats yet?... ;D.....this junk is headed your way too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They look like a crew of Eskimos. 

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's to be expected.  It's only 28 degrees right now.  The wind chill makes it feel like 18.  It's brutal!

Barb

Keep warm Liz, remember to pull on a couple more dogs tonight!
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on January 06, 2014, 03:30:11 PM
Keep warm Liz, remember to pull on a couple more dogs tonight!
Barb

LOL.....good one Barb....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....... ;D
Jon