• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:12:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

'Atomic Fire balls'.....MMMmmmm

Started by Mugwump, January 04, 2014, 01:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

grabbed some off a candy rack at 'Woodman's' last time we went there.....these things are great ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They are fabulous!  I adore them!  I used to be addicted to them.  There was always one in my mouth from sun up to bed time.  I'm on beer and cigars now.  If I ever decide to abandon my imported cigars I'll get addicted to Fire Balls again.  I used to buy them in bulk from Sam's Club.  They're way cheap if you buy the huge container.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

They have candy bins, like the old time candy stores did....you just pick what you want and shovel it in a bag.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Are they the big ones or the new smaller ones?  I like the large ones because they give you heat for a long time before they let you relax with sweet.  The change in the smaller ones comes to fast.

Mugwump

These are a medium size.....of course I always remember the ones from my youth as larger.....these are hot...start to finish...no mercy... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on January 04, 2014, 03:41:55 PM
These are a medium size.....of course I always remember the ones from my youth as larger.....these are hot...start to finish...no mercy... ;D

Send me some and I will give you my evaluation.  I consider myself to be an expert when it comes to Atomic Fireballs. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 04, 2014, 03:49:09 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 04, 2014, 03:41:55 PM

Send me some and I will give you my evaluation.  I consider myself to be an expert when it comes to Atomic Fireballs.

LOL.....I may have to get more first....LOL
Jon